Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'm Thinking About You

I'm thinking about you. I'm thinking about you like a foot thinks about a shoe. Like a Farmer thinks about the Lou. Like Rooster thinks about cockadootledoo. Like three thinks about two. I'm thinking about you like rose thinks about rain. Like a patient thinks of pain. Like a  mental person thinks about getting sane.  I'm thinking a bout you like a surfer thinks of the ocean. Like a witch thinks of potion. Like a woman thinks of lotion. Like a boat thinks of motion. I'm thinking about you like George thinks about if it was publicly decent that he would drape himself in velvet. I'm thinking about you like a Poet thinks of poems. Like a bird thinks about flying. Like a old man thinks of dying. I'm thinking about you like a fat kid thinks of cake. Like a fisherman thinks of a lake. Like gardener thinks of a rake. I'm thinking about you like a man thinks of his woman. Like a bell-woman thinks about a doorman. I'm thinking a bout you.

3 comments:

  1. i like how it rhymes. it makes it sound professional

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how it rhymes, it gives it a beat! I was going to say that before I read Marshall Mathers comment ps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so real about everything, like nothing superficial. I enjoy it thoroughly

    ReplyDelete