Sunday, September 5, 2010

Introduction

Hello, my pen name is Skippy.  I got the name Skippy from my brother who calls the other member of my family this.  My brother has been a great example to me so that is why I dedicate this wonderful blog to him, I know what a generous thought on my part.

Well i do not really know what to think about writing, I have never amounted to anything in my writing and my best efforts always gives me a solid C grade.  This being so my writing is poor and has room for improvement.  That is what I hope to get out of the Creative Writing class, I want to be able to write effective enough that I can get my point across and still provide some what dull entertainment.  If this goal, this idea, this thought, this prompting, this hope of mine can be accomplished then my writing expectation will be satisfied and i can rest in peace throughout my life, or at least a mere week after this class.

The world may never know. I may never know, you may never know, so who knows really?
      

1 comment:

  1. haha, sometimes that's how i feel about my writing, too. I think it's gonnaa be a pretty high grade...and then it's not.

    ReplyDelete